Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Liebster Award #2

Liebster Award #2, tagged by Jassarah Syafiya. Thanks for tagging!


Rules;
  1. Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
  2. Answer the 11 questions asked.
  3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with a smaller following but with lots of potential.
  4. Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer.
  5. Notify your nominate

Questions from Jassarah Syafiya :



  • Who is your best friends?
  • - I have a lot of friends,so just can't describe which one is my bestfriend. In my opinion,it is not proper telling who are your bestfriends in public, because it may hurt your other friends which you don't mention their name. But for sure, I have a few close friends which I spend most of my time with them. ( So, blog is consider my close friend because I did spend a lot of time with my blog LOL :P) An anti-social detected!


  • Who you love?
  • - Everybody is somebody,just love everyobody. Didn't need a specific list for " Who I Love". Telling "I Love You" didn't prove anything,your actions speak more.


  • Do you are a cat lover ? Why?
  • - cat lover, I love kittens.and I had a kitten in my dorm named Sindarella, but now she was missing in action :(
    I miss her. Sinderella! where are you? :(


  • What do you do when you are so bored?
  • - Why must feeling bored, since we had a lot of things to do. 


  • Can you make one doodle for me? 
  • - Sure! ask me for art-trade :) 


  • Are you love doodle?
  • - I didn't love doodle but I love doodling, two different things you know. But i'm not that  good in doodling :(


  • Describe me
  • -Well, I can't describe you. but,based on your questions,maybe you're still in secondary school (or still in primary school) I guess. Your writing describe yourself. (Honestly, don't ask a stranger to describe yourself, they won't tell the truth about yourself. They just tell nice things about yourself. If you really want to know about yourself,just ask your bestfriends or close friends. They know better.)


  • Describe yourself
  • - Describe myself? Most difficult thing to-do. We keep telling people that we're different and unique, but in 7 bilion people in this world (world population 2014) we're not that special actually.


  • What is the best thing you like at my blog? 
  • - Your header and background. Nice one.

  • Do you love singing?
  • - No. I love reading. 


  • What is your favourite storybook?
  • - Storybook? Do you mean novel? I didnt enjoy reading Malay novels,'cause their storyline are too mainstream. I just read any genre of books,but not that typical malay love story novels.

    No comments: